A new system meant no line judges on all but two courts, including the one where Novak Djokovic was playing when he hit a judge with a ball.
Automated Judging Has Changed the U.S. Open. Except in a Crucial Moment
Daha fazla SportsSports kategorisinden daha fazla yazı »
- ‘Grief Comes Out the Clear Blue’: The Death of Kobe, the Father
- Could Tampa Bay Be the New Titletown?
- After Leaving Trump Property, P.G.A. Championship Lands in Oklahoma
- Arizona Leaders Ask for Spring Training Delay
- A Hall of Fame Poll Allows the Players to Vote
- Jameson Taillon Revamped Delivery After 2nd Tommy John Surgery
- Think Americans Would Never Wager on Russian Ping-Pong? Care to Bet?
- Hammered by Pandemic, N.C.A.A. Revenue Falls by $600 Million
- How Tom Brady and the Buccaneers beat the Packers for a Super Bowl berth.
- Tom Brady Is Back in the Super Bowl, Because of Course He Is