A vital connection for the Chinese diaspora, the app has also become a global conduit of Chinese state propaganda, surveillance and intimidation. The United States has proposed banning it.
Forget TikTok. China’s Powerhouse App Is WeChat.
Daha fazla TechnologyTechnology kategorisinden daha fazla yazı »
- Is Robinhood’s Disruption a Good Thing?
- Facebook Antitrust Suit Dismissal Will Be Appealed, States Say
- Take Control of Your Home Screen
- Google’s profits soar as revenue rises 62 percent.
- Microsoft had its most profitable quarter.
- Instagram Introduces Changes to Protect Teenagers on Its Platform
- An Obsession With Secrets – The New York Times
- 50 Years Ago, NASA Put a Car on the Moon
- Tu celular te espía, ¿seguirás permitiéndolo?
- The Messy Truth About Kids’ Screen Time