A vital connection for the Chinese diaspora, the app has also become a global conduit of Chinese state propaganda, surveillance and intimidation. The United States has proposed banning it.
Forget TikTok. China’s Powerhouse App Is WeChat.
Daha fazla TechnologyTechnology kategorisinden daha fazla yazı »
- Russians Who Pose Election Threat Have Hacked Nuclear Plants and Power Grid
- Fox News Is Covering Hunter Biden Claims More Than 2016 WikiLeaks Emails
- Why Washington Hates Big Tech
- It’s a Ballot Fight for Survival for Gig Companies Like Uber
- Appeals Court Says Uber and Lyft Must Treat California Drivers as Employees
- F.T.C. Decision on Pursuing Facebook Antitrust Case Is Said to Be Near
- Trump Still Miles Ahead of Biden in Social Media Engagement
- Why the 5G Pushiness? Because $$$.
- Trump’s Tech Clampdown Could Hurt Huawei’s New Phones
- Art Auctions Embrace a Future of Socially Distant Bidding