A vital connection for the Chinese diaspora, the app has also become a global conduit of Chinese state propaganda, surveillance and intimidation. The United States has proposed banning it.
Forget TikTok. China’s Powerhouse App Is WeChat.
Daha fazla TechnologyTechnology kategorisinden daha fazla yazı »
- Electric Cars for Everyone? Not Unless They Get Cheaper.
- TikTok Trend: Eating Frozen Honey and Risking Ill Effects
- Amazon Prevails Over Reliance in India’s Supreme Court
- A Super Mario Bros. game sells for $2 million, another record for gaming collectibles.
- Huawei’s sales tumble as phone buyers flee the Chinese giant.
- The Olympics Are All Fun, No Games on TikTok
- How Biden’s E.V. Plan Could Help Tesla and Squeeze Toyota
- Sunrun Appoints Mary Powell, Utility Veteran, Chief Executive
- Amazon Delays Return to Office to January
- YouTube is underwhelming – The New York Times