Only a few months ago, as Europe’s biggest clubs faced suspended seasons and financial ruin, owners pressed their players to take pay cuts. So why are they now spending as if nothing has changed?
The Fluid Morality of the Transfer Market
Daha fazla SportsSports kategorisinden daha fazla yazı »
- As Biles Rests After Tokyo, Gymnastics Glimpses What Could Be
- Andre De Grasse Won the 200 Meters, Noah Lyles Takes Silver
- Japan Grabs the First 3 Skateboarding Golds
- To Jump Higher, Vashti Cunningham Entrusted Her Father. The Quarterback.
- U.S. Women’s Basketball Beat Australia and Advance to the Semifinals
- Sydney McLaughlin Beats Dalilah Muhammad in 400 Hurdles
- U.S. Baseball Beats Dominican Republic, Advances to Semifinal
- La Liga Agrees to Sell $3 Billion Stake to CVC Capital Partners
- Tokyo Olympics Day 12 Schedule: Track, Volleyball and Climbing
- Laurel Hubbard Had Her Olympic Moment. Now She’d Like Her Privacy.