Only a few months ago, as Europe’s biggest clubs faced suspended seasons and financial ruin, owners pressed their players to take pay cuts. So why are they now spending as if nothing has changed?
The Fluid Morality of the Transfer Market
Daha fazla SportsSports kategorisinden daha fazla yazı »
- Another Double Amputee’s Fight for the Olympics Is Dealt a Major Setback
- In a Must-Win Game 6, Rays Plan to Turn Up the Aggressiveness
- With Title in Sight, the Dodgers Are Armed and Ready to Get Creative
- World Rugby Bars Transgender Women, Baffling Players
- The Dallas Cowboys Are Reeling After Another Injury and Another Loss
- What Went Wrong for the Patriots? Everything
- A Bid to Steal Home Offers a Taste of the 20th Century
- As a Coach and a Cop in Minneapolis, Where Would He Draw the Line?
- The Erasure of Arsenal’s Mesut Özil
- Clayton Kershaw Steadies Dodgers and Puts a World Series Within Reach