Only a few months ago, as Europe’s biggest clubs faced suspended seasons and financial ruin, owners pressed their players to take pay cuts. So why are they now spending as if nothing has changed?
The Fluid Morality of the Transfer Market
Daha fazla SportsSports kategorisinden daha fazla yazı »
- Jameson Taillon Traded to Yankees
- Packers vs. Bucs: Live Updates as Brady and Rodgers Face Off
- Hall of Fame Voting, Once an Honor, Is Now Seen as a Hassle
- He Bonded With Kobe as a Competitor, Then as Another #GirlDad
- Some fans, including U.F.C. fighters, are being stymied by technical difficulties.
- University of Michigan Suspends Athletic Activities Over Coronavirus Variant
- Ahead of the Australian Open, 2 Wild Weeks of Practice
- Here’s what we know about the lawsuit McGregor faces in Ireland.
- Ted Thompson, Who Helped Revive the Packers, Is Dead at 68
- UFC Live Updates: McGregor vs. Poirier Leadup