This documentary addresses the dehumanization of Black boys by attempting the reverse: reconstructing them to show they are worth the care they are denied.
‘Black Boys’ Review: Young Lives in the Balance
Daha fazla ArtsArts kategorisinden daha fazla yazı »
- John Lewis’s Sequel to His Award-Winning Graphic Memoir, ‘March’
- Stephen Colbert Was Disinvited From Obama’s Birthday Party
- Robert Carsen Is Opera’s Most Reliably Excellent Director
- Can I Hold Out Hope That My Best Creative Years Are Still to Come?
- Review: Shakespeare’s ‘Merry Wives,’ Now in South Harlem
- ‘Fantasy Island’ Returns, Now With a Ms. Roarke
- Kelli Hand, Detroit D.J. and Music Industry Trailblazer, Dies at 56
- In ‘Playlist for the Apocalypse,’ the Weight of American History and of Mortality
- Trevor Moore, Co-Founder of ‘Whitest Kids U’Know’ Comedy Show, Dies at 41
- Review: ‘The Tempest’ Starkly Amplifies Prospero’s Evolution