Former and current employees accuse Dr. Lucica Ditiu, leader of Stop TB, of harassment and bullying. The complaints threaten to slow prevention efforts worldwide.
A Global Health Star Under Fire
Daha fazla WorldWorld kategorisinden daha fazla yazı »
- The State Department is warning Americans that help will be limited if they go abroad for nonessential reasons.The State Department is warning Americans that help will be limited if they go abroad for nonessential reasons.
- After Government Falls, Italy Must Navigate Pandemic on ‘Cruise Control’
- How Travel Restrictions Work – The New York Times
- Turkey Offers Uncertain Refuge for Iranians Fleeing Persecution
- Hong Kong’s First Covid-19 Lockdown Exposes Deep-Rooted Inequality
- Italy’s Prime Minister, Giuseppe Conte, Resigns After Weeks of Infighting
- Diary Sow, Senegalese Student Missing in Paris, Is Said to Be Found
- Protests in India Turn Violent as Angry Farmers Clash With Police
- An Unlikely TV Star Who Knows What Britain Wants
- Italy Prime Minister Resigns After Weeks of Infighting