Former and current employees accuse Dr. Lucica Ditiu, leader of Stop TB, of harassment and bullying. The complaints threaten to slow prevention efforts worldwide.
A Global Health Star Under Fire
Daha fazla WorldWorld kategorisinden daha fazla yazı »
- U.S. Issues Sanctions on Russian Center Involved in Potentially Deadly Cyberattacks
- Covid-19 Deaths: The Price for Not Wearing Masks is Perhaps 130,000 Lives
- Trump Announces Sudan Will Move to Normalize Relations With Israel
- She Was in Labor. Floodwaters Were Rising. Then the Boat Tipped Over.
- A Francophile’s Unexpected Love Affair With Canadian Wine
- Tom Maschler, Bold British Publisher and Booker Prize Founder, Dies at 87
- How Bolivia Overcame a Crisis and Held a Clean Election
- Outcry in Philippines Over General’s ‘Warning’ to Female Celebrities
- Edward Snowden, in Russia Since 2013, Is Granted Permanent Residency
- The Final Debate – The New York Times