Former and current employees accuse Dr. Lucica Ditiu, leader of Stop TB, of harassment and bullying. The complaints threaten to slow prevention efforts worldwide.
A Global Health Star Under Fire
Daha fazla WorldWorld kategorisinden daha fazla yazı »
- Chancellor’s Race Presents Germans With a Challenge to Change
- Idriss Déby Dies at 68; Poor Herder’s Son Became Chad’s Longtime Autocrat
- J. & J. to Resume E.U. Vaccine Rollout, With Warning of Rare Side Effect
- Coal Is Set to Roar Back, and So Are Its Climate Risks
- Is Sheikha Latifa, Dubai Princess Unseen in Public, Still Alive?
- Journalist Absar Alam Shot After Criticizing Pakistan Military
- Quebec’s Ban on Public Religious Symbols Largely Upheld
- In a Charged Environment, France Tackles Its Model of Secularism
- E.U. Regulator Says J.&J. Shot Should Carry Rare Clot Risk Label
- Sleeping Too Little in Middle-Age May Raise Dementia Risk, Study Finds