This collection of monologues written by Paul Rudnick initially for the stage, has been adapted for the screen.
‘Coastal Elites’ Review: Confined Confessions
Daha fazla ArtsArts kategorisinden daha fazla yazı »
- New in Paperback: ‘Me,’ ‘Border Wars’ and ‘Imaginary Friend’
- Reimagining Lady Liberty’s Torch to Meet This Moment
- City Ballet Won’t Return to the Stage Until September
- Comfort Viewing: Why I Love ‘Being Erica’
- John Wilson Reveals the Absurd Poetry of New York
- Why Are TikTok Teens Listening to an Album About Dementia?
- The ‘Borat’ Sequel’s 3 Wildest Scenes: Here’s What Happens
- Literary Inspiration for a Sad Covid Halloween at Home
- Putting Pencil to Paper, in Galleries and in the Voting Booth
- Here’s Johnny Carson’s Personal Papers, and How You Can See Them