The cabinet minister offered his defense just two weeks after a separate case in which a government staff member said she was sexually assaulted in Parliament.
Christian Porter, Australia's Attorney General, Denies Rape Claim
Daha fazla WorldWorld kategorisinden daha fazla yazı »
- The European Super League Explained
- Delhi Locks Down as Virus Surges Again in India
- Fleeing a Modern War, Syrians Seek Refuge in Ancient Ruins
- Firefighters Battle Wildfire on Cape Town’s Table Mountain
- A Quiet Arms Race Is Rapidly Heating Up Between the Two Koreas
- Breakaway European Soccer League Starts Legal Action to Defend Itself
- A Cuba Without a Castro? A Country Steps Into the Unknown.
- France Will Quarantine Travelers From Four Countries
- Irish Leader Apologizes for Killing of Prince Philip’s Uncle
- Russia Expels 20 Czech Diplomats as Tensions Escalate