Former and current employees accuse Dr. Lucica Ditiu, leader of Stop TB, of harassment and bullying. The complaints threaten to slow prevention efforts worldwide.
A Global Health Star Under Fire
Daha fazla WorldWorld kategorisinden daha fazla yazı »
- What I Learned About Australia’s Lackluster Vaccination Effort From the Latest Covid ‘Hot Spot’ in SydneyWhat I Learned About Australia’s Lackluster Vaccination Effort From the Latest Covid ‘Hot Spot’ in Sydney
- Congress Rushes to Help Afghans Seeking Visas for Helping U.S.
- U.S. Preparing More Sanctions Against Russia, Sullivan Says
- Taliban Enter Key Cities in Afghanistan’s North After Swift Offensive
- As France Chases Title at Euros, Its League Faces a $400 Million Hole
- After 35-Day Manhunt for Missing Far-Right Soldier, Body Is Found in Belgium
- Soviets Once Denied a Deadly Anthrax Lab Leak. U.S. Scientists Backed the Story.
- China’s Covid Vaccination Drive Nears 1 Billion Doses
- John Bercow, Central Figure in Brexit Drama as U.K. Speaker, Switches to Labour
- U.S. Ships 2.5 Million Vaccine Doses to Taiwan