President Trump acknowledged that an authorized vaccine for “every American” may not be distributed until next year. An Iranian official says the country has become a “red zone” as cases and deaths surge.
Live Covid-19 Tracker and Updates
Daha fazla WorldWorld kategorisinden daha fazla yazı »
- Canada Wildfires: The Latest – The New York Times
- A Yearlong Cry for Help, Then Death After an Assault
- Europe Reopened to Americans. Why, It Asks, Hasn’t the U.S. Reciprocated?
- China Upholds Death Sentence for Robert Lloyd Schellenberg
- Suspect in Fire at French Cathedral Is Arrested in Killing of a Priest
- Abbott is criticized for his ban on mask mandates as cases soar in Texas.
- Fear Sets in as Taliban Seize Former Bastions of Resistance
- Canadian Border With United States Reopens, But Few Rush In
- Belarus Leader Lashes Out at the West, a Year After Crushing Protests
- Washington State Sets Vaccine Mandate for State, Health Care Workers