A man over the age of 60 was said to have saved more than 100 people from drowning. “I did my duty,” he said.
1895: French Hero Refuses Reward for Saving Lives
Daha fazla WorldWorld kategorisinden daha fazla yazı »
- Canada Wildfires: The Latest – The New York Times
- A Yearlong Cry for Help, Then Death After an Assault
- Europe Reopened to Americans. Why, It Asks, Hasn’t the U.S. Reciprocated?
- China Upholds Death Sentence for Robert Lloyd Schellenberg
- Suspect in Fire at French Cathedral Is Arrested in Killing of a Priest
- Abbott is criticized for his ban on mask mandates as cases soar in Texas.
- Fear Sets in as Taliban Seize Former Bastions of Resistance
- Canadian Border With United States Reopens, But Few Rush In
- Belarus Leader Lashes Out at the West, a Year After Crushing Protests
- Washington State Sets Vaccine Mandate for State, Health Care Workers