A conversation about bringing musicals to the big screen, Lin-Manuel Miranda’s artistic choices and the critical blowback to the film’s casting.
In the Weeds of ‘In the Heights’
Daha fazla ArtsArts kategorisinden daha fazla yazı »
- ‘Joe Bell’ Review: Far Trek
- ‘Broken Diamonds’ Review: Illness as a Narrative Convenience
- ‘Mandibles’ Review: A Bug-Brained Affair
- ‘Eyimofe (This Is My Desire)’ Review: Always Hustling
- Readers Have Some Thoughts About Recent Reviews and Essays
- Jackie Mason, 93, Dies; Turned Kvetching Into Comedy Gold
- ‘The Last Letter From Your Lover’ Review: Relationship History
- Poem: The Woman You Love Cuts Apples for You
- ‘Jolt’ Review: Danger, High Voltage
- ‘How It Ends’ Review: What, You Expected Us to Tell You?